We believe that Health Care is a human right.
To promote community health and wellness, Wellbeing Center provides a variety of community-based health screening and wellness events.
To promote wellness, prevent disease or teach preventive and positive management of disease, Wellbeing Center professionals also participate in health fairs at schools, business, senior citizen centers, community fairs and festivals.
The mission of Wellbeing Center is to provide the highest quality health care throughout the communities we serve. We recognize that health care means more than just physical treatment of patients within the walls of our clinic. It means supporting the community with information and services.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive health care to children and families. Outreach Community Health provides outpatient health care for all age groups. We encourage preventive care through annual physical and routine care, immunizations, diabetes and chronic disease management, and routine dental care.
Primary Care Services include:
- Family Services
- Women's Health
- Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Services, including Psychiatric Medication Treatment
- Psychological Evaluation and Consultation
- Substance Abuse Services, including Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Community Support Program
- Mental Health First Aid Training for community groups and organizations
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program