terms and policies
Wellbeing Center (Company) provides combined services in clinical care and wellbeing service, including and not limited to mindfulness and self-awareness, mind-body connection, nutrition, personal and professional development, relationships and communication, spirituality, health promotion, disease prevention, treatment and rehabilitation both in the practices and through online courses.
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- All the following terms as stipulated in line with the local governing law of Lebanon and Dubai.
- Service are restricted to countries not listed as OFAC and/or under sanctioned. Company cannot offer any services to countries that full under the aforementioned definition.
- Clients using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 cannot register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and all the following terms as stipulated in line with the local governing law of our center locations in Dubai ad Lebanon.
- Wellbeing Center (Middle East FZ-LLC) as per Trade License, maintains the www.wellbeingcenter.co Website ("Site").
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
Clients' Service Delivery Policy
As an individual, you have:
- The right to receive health care that addresses the wholeness of who you are – body, mind and soul.
- The right to a health care system that focuses on prevention and wellness.
- The right to be empowered as the responsible central actor in your own healing.
- The right education about self-care that includes access to scientifically-based nutrition, exercise and mind-body interventions.
- The right to a healing relationship with your healthcare provider that is based on humanism, compassion and caring.
- The right to speak openly with your health care providers and in return, to experience honest and supportive communications from all members of the Wellbeing Center.
- The right to a health care environment which recognizes that to be healing and empowering, heath care providers themselves must seek to be restored and whole.
- The right to health care providers who understand that integrity and spiritual qualities are as important as medical knowledge and technical skills in the process of healing.
- The right to a truly integrative medicine practice that is supported by rigorous scientific research, maintains the highest standards of excellence, and offers a full and complete array of care modalities.
- The right to choose your health care providers with entitlement to a second opinion.
- The right to total confidentiality of your medical records, and to a copy request.
- The right to privacy in all aspects of your care.
As a Medical Center:
- Clients are to provide us, to the best of their ability, with accurate and complete information relating to their health.
- Clients and their families are responsible for asking questions when they do not understand what they have been told about their care or what they are expected to do.
- Clients are to comply with prescribed medical treatment or psychotherapeutic plan and to keep appointments.
- Clients are responsible for medical consequences upon refusal of the prescribed treatment and their therapy plan.
- Clients' behavior, as well as their relatives and/or friends' is to be reasonable, responsible and considerate of the right of other clients and clinic personnel.
- Once you confirm your session, you are fully charged in case of same day cancellation or same day no-show, more than a 15-minute delay.
- You are responsible for a package of minimum 10 sessions paid in advance, which is a sign of commitment and personal responsibility towards achieving positive results.
- You may choose to close your account at any time. The money in your account is valid for 6 months only. Upon account closure, there is no refund or money transfer to another account.
- All online sessions via "Zoom" or any other platform are to be paid 48 hours prior to the session.
- Clients living inside Lebanon
- pay their fees in cash Dollars or Lebanese Pounds.
- Cheques and Visa cards are only accepted in Lebanese Pounds.
- The Dollar to Lebanese Pounds exchange rate varies upon the situation. You are informed of the Center's rate.
- Clients, residents outside Lebanon pay their online session fees via bank transfer, Visa or Mastercard in USD or AED to the Center's Account in Dubai.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and may also download this policy for their records.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
- All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Company will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Company takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://wellbeingcenter.co/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Clients' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Cookies perform many functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertising that you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
IP addresses and other online identifiers which are involved in this will be your 'personal information', and our processing of such personal information will be subject to relevant data protection laws.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy. Please see "How you can control cookies" below for more information on how to withdraw your consent at any time.
|Type of cookie||What does it do?|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like room bookings or e-payment, cannot be provided.|
|Performance cookies||These cookies collect information about how you use our website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you receive error messages from certain web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.|
|Functionality cookies||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language of choice or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of the web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on websites operated by third parties. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.|
|Targeting or advertising cookies||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They also remember when you have visited the website before. Sometimes we share anonymised information about your browsing activity with our advertising and creative partners. They may use this information to advertise products, which may interest you, on other websites or to assist us develop future advertising campaigns.|
How you can control cookies
- Company is a services-based firm and is fully eligible to be compensated against its time, experience, expertise, advisory, consulting and services. Any amount earned in its scope of services is not refundable unless expressly declared.
- Management Fee and Consulting Fee is treated as advance payment and considered as earned against the time and services of the Consultant, except the termination of the agreement for cause where;
- If the full scope of services is completed, Client will not be eligible for any refund.
- Any third-party payments including but not limited to investment amount, Govt./ authority fee, third party payment, attorney fee, vendor payment is out of the scope of responsibility of Company and any refund is subject to their independent policy without any prejudice of Wellbeing Center (Company).
- Full refund will be issued in case of technical error such as double charging.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- Any success fee, referral fee, brokerage fee, commission or repatriation once earned is not refundable.
- In any particular service request, the refund policy stated and described in its service contract is considered as annex to this refund policy and is enforceable.
- Any refund request should be made in written email / letter form stating the exact reason of Refund claim which will immediately lead to suspension or termination of services.
- Any refunds requested due to a customer error will be subject to a AED 1,000 administration charge, once approved.
- Customer can cancel their requested services must be made 48 hours prior to the booked date of servicing.
- Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Cancellation within the 48 hours prior to the booked service time will incur the full Consultation fee, charged on to the client.
Pricing and Description
- All pricing is supplied in line with our standard pricing.
- Any non standard requests must be provided in written form;
- Or you may provide us a letter with the services pricing/quotes. To be printed on your company letterhead, signed and stamped by the authorized signatory.
Please Unable the Redirections
When you click the below it will redirect to different URL