Become a Practitioner! Hypnotherapy Certified Course
It is with BIG pleasure to announce that the Hypnotherapy Course is being given again in 2017!
It’s the BEST WAY to start a New Journey, to make positive plans and to stick through them; i.e: Personal Commitment!
The course that we offer is unique for professionals using hypnosis. It's a blended course that combines Psychiatry Mental Health with Hypnosis
The Hypnotherapy NGH Certification Course is starting on the 1st of June at 6:00 pm. The best gift you can give yourself and others!
A few main benefits that you'll personally gain through the training and then help others :
* Hypnosis can help treat addictions – Whether you’re addicted to food, alcohol, drugs, smoking or gambling hypnotherapy can help... you kick these habits. It is proven to help break addictions for good so that you don’t relapse and become addicted again within a short time.
* Hypnosis can help you lose weight and keep it off and can help you quit smoking.
* Hypnosis can help manage chronic pain – If you have a disease or ailment that leaves you in frequent pain like Fibromyalgia, Arthritis or Migraines then you already know that sometimes it feels like nothing will stop the pain. You can use hypnosis and meditation techniques when drugs do not relieve you.
* Hypnosis can help reduce stress – Stress can cause serious illness in people like heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, and sleep disorders. If you have a lot of stress in your life and your body is constantly in a high alert state then one of the benefits of hypnotherapy would be learning some simple relaxation, hypnosis and meditation techniques that can change your life.
* Hypnosis can help deal with childhood issues – Childhood issues, almost everyone has them. From serious abuse or other problems in the home to lack of self esteem or a need to be successful at all costs the issues and problems that you experienced as a child may still be impacting you today and causing you to make bad decisions or to not take very good care of yourself. Hypnosis is a great way to work through childhood issues and replace those negative messages about yourself with positive ones.
* Hypnosis can help cure sleep disorders – Millions of people suffer from sleep disorders that range from full insomnia to night terrors, wakeful sleep, sleepwalking, and the inability to fall into the REM sleep which your body and mind needs. Sleep disorders can cause a wide range of other problems like obesity and addiction to either sleeping medications or to caffeine or other stimulants in an effort to keep the body going even though it’s exhausted.
* Hypnosis can promote deep relaxation – You can become more creative, better at problem solving, less irritable, and you can reduce your risk of health problems like heart disease or high blood pressure significantly if you meditate or relax regularly. But if you have trouble relaxing, or if you never seem to be able to relax deeply enough to really feel refreshed, then you should try hypnosis. Hypnosis is a wonderful way to experience truly deep relaxation that will make you feel much healthier and alert.
* Hypnosis can help recover buried memories – All of the experiences that you’ve had throughout your life are buried in your brain somewhere. If you have lost touch with the parts of your brain that hold memories of your childhood; hypnosis can help you go back and remember the things that you need to remember in order to know why you act the way you act now. Typically this is used to help people that were abused as children understand their behavioural patterns but there can also be happy memories that you have forgotten as a result of an injury or accident that can be recovered with Hypnosis.
* Hypnosis can help treat Anxiety and Depression – Many people are reluctant to take medication to treat anxiety and depression because they don’t want to become dependent on these notoriously addictive medicines. Other people just can’t seem to find a medication that works for them. Enjoy the benefits of hypnotherapy using this drug free and effective way to calm anxiety and to treat the symptoms of depression. By using hypnotic suggestions to eliminate the triggers of anxiety and depression people that suffer from depression and anxiety can sometimes find 100% relief from these conditions by using Hypnosis.
We finish and celebrate your big and honorable achievement on the 1st of July.
ENROLL Now which allows you to secure your spot in the course (seats are limited to 6 Students for Optimal Results).
Once you enroll by contacting us on 01340029, you will receive an e-mail with all the remaining information and fill the Student Intake Form – with your name exactly as you want it to appear on your certificate and you'll be also scheduled an Interview!
To greater vitality, prosperity, success, peace, love and purpose,
Your Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor